- ESLABONDEXX BLEACH is used as a traditional bleach for total or partial bleaching (frosting, balayage)
- Mixing: Using a non-metal container, mix ESLABONDEXX BLEACH with the oxidising cream in the following proportions: 1 part bleaching powder ESLABONDEXX BLEACH; 2 parts ESLABONDEXX SMOOTH CATALYST oxidising cream 10/20/30/40 vol. (the volumes vary according to the tones to lighten).
- Mix until it is smooth and creamy.
- Application: Apply as usual on hair that is dry and not shampooed.
- Setting time: Setting time can vary from 20 to 50 minutes, based on: the basic hair tone, the desired degree of lightening, hair condition, the technique used, the temperature of the work area, the oxidant volume and its quantity.